Monday, September 28, 2020

Topaz Rhinestone Brooch Signed BSK Gold Metal Swag Wreath 2 1/4" Vintage Fall by BrightgemsTreasures

31.00 USD Topaz Rhinestone Brooch Signed BSK Gold Metal Swag Wreath 2 1/4" Vintage Falle very nice condition presented by Brightgems Treasures. Pretty Topaz Rhinestone Brooch Pin signed by the designer BSK in business from 1948-1983 this piece is most likely from the 1960s-70s or earlier. Shaped like a swag wreath in an unusual design. It has honey or whiskey colored rhinestones all marquise and round cut prong set closed backed. The top piece is made with brushed gold metal tied in the center with a shiny curved gold bar. It measures approx. 2 1/4" X 1 3/4". Very good condition lovely sparkle and color. Get this to wear now of for your collection. Traditional, Fall, retro, designer, woodland, brooch. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RhXH8J

No comments: