Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Pink Flower Brooch Frosted Rhinestones Gold Mesh Flower Petals Ribbon 2.5" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

21.00 USD Pink Flower Brooch Frosted & Ice Rhinestones Gold Mesh Flower Petals Ribbons 2.5" Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Pink Flower Brooch Pin with Pink Frosted Stones & Ice Rhinestones. Different and unique looking. It measures approx. 2 1/2" X 1 3/4". It has 2 large pink frosted stones pear cut and bezel set as the main flower decorations along with gold mesh flower petals or leaves. At the base is a cute rhinestone bow ribbon tie. Made with gold plated metal in very good condition. dates to the 1960s-70s. October birthstone, flower jewelry, cottage chic, hippie,Traditional, retro, woodland brooch. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/Rq2LxX

No comments: