Saturday, August 27, 2005

Gearing Up For the Summer Selling Season 2012



Here is a picture of one of my favorite vintage pieces a blue Sapphire Juliana Brooch. Currently for sale in my Etsy shop. See link to my home page below to view more of my jewelry items for sale as well as this item. The color of the Sapphire is a deep intense blue. Sapphire is the Birthstone for the month of September. I am spending my time gearing up for the coming fall and winter selling season. I usually spend more time in the summer stocking up, and clearing out old inventory, and any other changes that occur during the year. Usually after the kids go back to school, and vacations are over etc;, people start buying again. Please visit some of my friends shops and blogs as well. Just click on the links. Thats all folks!!

No comments: