Friday, August 19, 2005

Picture Of My Favorite Shirley Temple Doll


This is one of my very favorite Shirley Temple Dolls. She is quite rare in the 25 in size. A Composition Ideal Doll from the 1930s. I inherited most of my dolls from my mother. But, many I have since collected myself to carry on the tradition. When I was younger I didn't care for dolls, and neither did my 2 sisters. She was worried what would happen to her collection after she was gone. So, I do this partly to remember her, and to honor her. Now I love collecting them too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

Beautiful and there are many people want to buy this picture and I think they will buy it in an auction.

James Parker.
Online Bidding

Online Auction said...

Its really a nice doll. I am just wishing to have it for my daughter. Especially girls are really craze for dolls.