Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Art Nouveau Ruby Red Pendant Sterling Silver Chain Art Glass Stone 18" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

48.00 USD Art Nouveau Deco Ruby Red Pendant Sterling Silver Chain Art Glass Stone 18" Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Pretty Art Nouveau-Deco Ruby Red Pendant. It has a large ruby red art glass stone framed with ornate silver metal. Its not signed, but tests positive for 925 sterling silver. Stone is oval cut and prong set open backed. It measures approx. 1 5/8". Chain is approx. 18" long closing with spring ring clasp. Just beautiful. The dark and white spots are from camera glare. Its a pretty ruby red color no blemishes. Dates to the 1930s-40s art deco period. Very good condition. Like new. art nouveau, art deco, traditional, high end, fine jewelry, sterling, festive, Valentines Day, pendant.Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RkSGcY

No comments: