Friday, October 30, 2020

Thistle Flower Brooch Signed Lisner Silver Plated Metal BIG Bold 2 3/4" Vintage 1950s by BrightgemsTreasures

21.00 USD Thistle Flower Brooch Signed Lisner Silver Plated Metal BIG Bold 2 3/4" Vintage 1950spresented by Brightgems Treasures. Nice Lisner Thistle Flower Brooch Signed by designer. Bery realistic looking. It has 3 flower heads with spiked petals and thistle flower centers using beaded silver and textured silver metal. Heavy, sturdy and high quality. It measures approx. 2 3/4" X 2 1/2". Big and Bold. Made with heavy silver plated metal. Still looks like new, but dates to the 1950s-60s. Flower, Scotland flower, designer, woodland, fashion, classic, metallic, brooch. Very good condition. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RkgGm8

No comments: