Friday, October 09, 2020

Maltese Cross Brooch Clear Rhinestones Silver Plated Metal 2 1/4 in Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

35.00 USD Maltese Cross Brooch Clear Rhinestones Silver Plated Metal 2 1/4 in Vintage offered by brightgemstreasures. Beautiful Maltese Cross Brooch pin. Very ornate. It has smaller crosses on each arm of the bigger cross and the center has a small floral decoration. Made with brushed silver plated metal and small round clear rhinestones. all closed backed. It measures approx. 2 1/4" both ways. Very nice Gothic, maltese cross. Very good condition. Dates to the 1970s. Although I do my best, Photographing jewelry for SIZE reference can be a little tricky, and often items look larger on screen. COLORS can also vary depending on computers. So, please refer to the description of color and measurements for actual size. All items are described to the best of my knowledge. If you have any questions, please feel free to convo me. You, the buyer, are the final judge after viewing the photos and reading the description. It is up to you to ask the questions that are most important to you. I will answer to the best of my ability. Customer satisfaction is important to me. Important: I no longer give cash refunds on returns as I do not accept returns, however if there is a problem, please let me know, and I will give you a credit from my shop in place of cash.
http://dlvr.it/RjHtXM

No comments: