Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Gold Circle Dangle Necklace Fashion Pendant Signed AVON Gold Metal 16" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

21.00 USD Gold Circle Dangle Necklace Fashion Pendant Signed AVON Gold Metal 16" Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Nice Gold Circle Dangle Necklace Fashion Pendant signed Avon Necklace. It has 5 dangling large circles and measures approx. 16" for the hang length, bib is 3" both ways. Closes with a spring ring clasp and has a hang tag for the Avon logo name. very good condition dates to the 1970s-80s. Traditional. modern, Goth, Boho, retro, designer, high end, metallic, necklace, jewelry. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RjX5fS

No comments: