Friday, December 25, 2020

Aqua Blue Rhinestone Bib Necklace Heart Design Silver Cast Metal 16" Vintage Art Deco by BrightgemsTreasures

48.00 USD Aqua Blue Rhinestone Bib Necklace Heart Design Silver Cast Metal 16" Vintage Art Deco presented by Brightgems Treasures. Beautiful Art Deco Bib Necklace. Made with aqua blue or aquamarine stones and framed with clear ice rhinestones in heart shapes. 3 linked together across the bib measuring approx. 2" wide. The length of the entire necklace including chain is 16 inches long. It closes with a fold over clasp and is made with silver plated cast metal. The stones are paste or bezel set open backed with foil. Dates to the 1930s-40s or older, it looks like an art nouveau transition piece. Great for those with December or March birthdays. Traditional, retro, holiday, gift for her, festive necklace. Very good condition. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RpLWv8

No comments: