Friday, December 25, 2020

Branch Coral Necklace Single Strand Pink Red Coral Shells Barrel Clasp 17" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

38.00 USD Branch Coral Necklace Single Strand Pink Red Coral Shells Barrel Clasp 17" Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Genuine Red Branch Coral Necklace. Made with a single strand of pink and orange red coral shell beads. The longest one is approx. 1 3/4". Necklace is approx 17" long closing with barrel clasp. Strung on string. Not sure of age, 1950s mid century. Very good condition. Great to wear for spring and summer, that ocean cruise, Hawaii and more. Traditional, nautical, beach, natural shell, coral necklace. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RpLWwh

No comments: