Saturday, December 26, 2020

CAROLINE Turquoise Pendant Brooch Designer Signed Silver Metal South Western 2 in Vintage 1960 by BrightgemsTreasures

38.00 USD South Western Pendant Brooch Signed Caroline Turquoise Stone Silver Metal Geometrics 2 in Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Nice South Western Pendant Brooch Signed Caroline. Made with turquoise stone and silver plated metal with a criss cross geometric design. The metal is both shiny and brushed, gives a neat looking texture. Native American inspired. Its signed by the designer dates to the 1960s-70s. It measures approx. 2" X 1 1/2". Very good condition. Can be worn as a brooch or pendant. traditional, classic, tribal, designer, turquoise, pendant, brooch. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RpNvdr

No comments: