Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Red White Beaded Necklace West Germany Signed 8 Strands Hook Clasp 16.5" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

24.00 USD Red White Beaded Necklace West Germany Signed 8 Strands Hook Clasp 16.5" Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Pretty Red White Beaded Necklace. Made and signed West Germany. Nice 8 strand white red plastic bead necklace. It closes with a hook clasp made with silver metal. Nice to wear for summer. It measures approx. 16 1/2" L with a 2 1/2" ext piece. Hang length is 18 inches. Very good condition. Dates to the 1960s. High end, designer, fashion, multi strand, white red, summer, beaded, necklace. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RpYN4K

No comments: