Thursday, November 19, 2020

Art Deco Link Bracelet Purple Art Glass Gold Filigree Metal Chain 8" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

38.00 USD Art Deco Link Bracelet Purple Art Glass Gold Filigree Metal Chain 8" Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Beautiful Art Deco Purple Art Glass Link Bracelet made in the 1930s-40s. it has a large filigree round circle plaque in the center with a huge purple banded marble oval cut art glass stone. Its domed and set with fancy cup cake prongs. It is quite large measuring approx. 1 3/4" X 8". The chain is made with double cable links and closes with a fold over clasp. Made with either brass or gold plated metal. Very good condition some darkening of the metal but should polish up nicely or left as is to show the old patina. Its a goody for sure. Granny chic, traditional, boho chic, trendy, heirloom, antique bracelet. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 16 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/Rm2FX0

No comments: