Friday, November 06, 2020

Hollycraft Flower Brooch Signed Aurum Swarovski Rhinestones Gold Metal 2.5" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

38.00 USD Hollycraft Flower Brooch Signed Aurum Swarovski Rhinestones Gold Metal 2.5 in Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Pretty designer signed Hollycraft flower brooch pin. It has 2 flower heads covered with gold aurum swarovski rhinestones. These are special stones and not seen that often, Weiss used them also. . Stones are paste set and closed backed. It measures approx. 2 1/2" X 2". Nice large size. made with gold plated metal. Dates to the 1950s-60s mid century period. traditional, floral, modern, holiday, brooch. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/Rl85RK

No comments: