Monday, November 16, 2020

Dogwood Necklace Pendant Religious Virgin Mary Charm Gold Metal Chain 18" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

21.00 USD Dogwood Necklace Pendant Religious Virgin Mary Charm Gold Metal Chain 18" Vintage offered by brightgems treasures. Religious Dogwood Necklace Pendant including a gold Virgin Mary Charm. The chain is 18" long closing with a spring ring clasp and the flower pendant is 1 1/4" with a small gold Religious Charm of the Virgin Mary. Flower is white with an orange center and green leaves. made of some sort of plastic material? not sure what it is, may be bakelite? Very good condition great to wear for summer. Christian, catholic, charm, flower, woodland, flower, pendant, necklace. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RlpLVF

No comments: