Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Christmas Tree Brooch Signed Eisenberg Red Clear Rhinestones Gold Metal 2 in Vintage

Christmas Tree Brooch Signed Eisenberg Red Clear Rhinestones Gold Metal 2" Vintage offered by brightgems treasures. Nice Christmas Tree Brooch Signed Eisenberg. Made with pretty deep red and clear rhinestones, all round cut and prong set. Gold plated metal for the tree, ornaments, and the trunk. It measures approx. 2" X 1 1/". Older, as its not Ice which was the way it was signed after 1980. Dates to the 1960s-70s. Very good condition. Holiday, festive, tree, Christmas, xmas, brooch. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 20 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me.
http://dlvr.it/RkwD3l

No comments: