Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Carved Ox Bone Pendant Leather Cord Creamy White Color Signed Japan 20" Vintage by BrightgemsTreasures

38.00 USD Carved Ox Bone Pendant Leather Cord Creamy White Color Signed Japan 20" Vintage presented by Brightgems Treasures. Neat old Asian Carved Ox Bone Pendant. Made with ox bone and hand carved featuring a lotus flower. It can be worn as a pendant with the leather cord which is included. Cord measures approx. 21" and the pendant is 1 3/4" x 1 3/8". It has 2 additional holes on the back to be used as a button for a kimomo or? Hand Carved ox bone material. You can see the channel lines which makes it genuine bone not plastic. Creamy white Ivory color. Very good condition with a sticker on the back signed japan. Dates to the 1940s-50s. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RlyQyB

No comments: