Monday, November 16, 2020

Green Rhinestone Earrings Gold Metal Caged Screw Backs 1" Vintage 1940s by BrightgemsTreasures

15.00 USD Green Rhinestone Earrings Gold Metal Caged Screw Backs 1" Vintage 1940s presented by Brightgems Treasures. Unique Green Caged Screw Back Earrings. Made with round cut kelly green rhinestones. The center stones are seated deep inside a gold filigree cage. Framing the center is a circle of more green stones . Inverted style earrings. Made with gold plated filigree metal. Screw back style dating to the mid century period, 1940s-50s. They measure approx. 1" X 5/8". Wear for St Patrick's Day or Spring. Also the birthstone for the month of may. Very good condition. Thanks for looking and buy with confidence, i've been selling online for over 18 years, and love vintage anything. Get this to add to your vintage collection, or to wear now. Have fun and Enjoy! Vintage equals used, some minor imperfections may be present and expected on very old jewelry. any major problems seen with the naked eye, I will describe to the best of my ability. I am not a jeweler or a gemologist, so my experience is my expertise. Any problems, I will work with you until your satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important to me. To See more Of my vintage jewelry click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrightgemsTreasures
http://dlvr.it/RlpLcb

No comments: